course info research links visual arts blog moodle

Sunday 16 March 2014

BTEC Photo Project

BTEC PHOTO OUTCOMES: INSIDE PAGES

LESSON AND WEEKS AIMS

1.     Use the lessons this week to complete your 8 sides of your book.
2.     Plan your time well to achieve this
3.     Complete all 8 sides in lesson and for homework by next week.

HELPFUL HINTS
Use some of your existing photographs journeys and experiments, you could just represent them, or add to them to make a new piece
If any new photographs are to be included then make sure they show your photographic skills and fit the theme of your journey
Make sure you set up and save your pages so they are no larger than A4
Try to have 6 of your pages done by Wednesday

Q and A
I want to put my final images onto pre-prepared (IE:tea stained) paper, how do I do it?
Simple – just give Neal examples of the paper you want to use on Wednesday and he will discuss and test out the papers.  Make sure you have some spare sheets

I have not got enough Photographs, can I do my front cover?
NO! We are doing books and binding next week, you MUST complete all pages before you move on

What size should my paper be?

A4 is the maximum z=size we agreed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment